Life its just like playing rugby!.. We just need to score and get to our objectives!..
Everyone knows that rugby its a very phisycal and tough game!… obviously because of the inherently rough physical contact involved.
The objective of the defensive side is to prevent the attacking side from scoring and obtaining their shorter term objectives. The defensive team carries out these objectives by:
- Maintaining the defensive line
- Providing last ditch defenders
- Preventing a try
- Makes you Doubt it’s possible, so that you are already defeated, before even start.
- Instills Fear, so that you don’t take action.
- Makes you feel Tired and give up.
- Brings Discouragement by words of negativity.
The defensive team tries to stop the attacking team from scoring by tackling the player with the ball as quickly as possible to prevent him gaining more ground.
Perhaps that’s exactly what has been happening!…You are being tackled to score your Goals!…
I can speak about Financial goals, Love life, Family and Relationships, Health and more important Spiritually!…
Many want to be set free from an addiction, depression; To be baptized in the Holy Spirit, to please God!…However there is something blocking that to happen!…
That is why we need to persevere and keep pushing forward, in other works keep trying.