When one has to catch a flight , usually one chooses to buy an economy class ticket an obviously the price it’s cheaper. However there are some Cons. Let’s face it,sometimes it’s annoying to face that huge queue, having to pay for excess height of luggage. Not to mention the reduced space inside the airplane, or the mini-meals provided.
However there is a good solution to that!…A FIRST CLASS TICKET!….
- Personal service offered at dedicated First check-in desks.
- As a First customer you can take advantage of Fast Track Security.
- When travelling in First you are entitled to take up to three pieces of checked baggage at 23kg each on all routes. You can carry on one piece of hand baggage as well as one laptop sized bag, handbag or briefcase.
- Unique personal windows, incorporating the first electronic blinds onboard a commercial aircraft that span two windows
- Seats that are 60% wider at the shoulder
- Your own wardrobe
- A distinctive lighting system, designed to recreate the subtlety of natural light throughout the day to help you feel at home when working, dining or simply relaxing.
- Should you decide you’re ready to sleep, you can slip into wonderfully soft cotton pyjamas and request our Turndown Service at any time of the day. We’ll make up your fully flat bed with a specially designed single–piece quilted mattress, crisp white 400–thread Egyptian cotton duvet and pillow to help you to drift off in comfort more blissfully than ever.
- When it’s time to freshen up, you can use our range of well–being products from D.R. Harris & Co., one of London’s longest established traditional pharmacies that only uses the finest natural ingredients. Products include e.g. eye gel, lip balm and moisturiser, all enclosed in a stylish Anya Hindmarch bag, exclusively designed for First.
The First menu is created in consultation with some of the world’s finest chefs. Focussing on the simplicity of dishes, it alters from month to month according to the quality of seasonal ingredients.
You can choose your lunch and dinner à la carte and have it served either formally on an exquisitely dressed table with crisp white linen and fine bone china or on your side table so you can carry on relaxing or working. You can also opt for our fresh “Catch of the Day”, delicious seafood supplied by the renowned company Loch Fyne in Scotland (available on flights departing from the UK only).If you prefer a lighter option, a less formal Bistro service is available offering a selection of salads, soups, pasta and hot sandwiches.For the perfect accompaniment to dining, First also offers a fine selection of champagne, wines, spirits and non–alcoholic drinks.
- Settle back, relax and let our First entertainment system take you to the movies, play games or catch up with a favourite artist. With a 15–inch screen and noise–cancelling headset, you can choose from over 100 movies, a selection of TV programmes, over 50 music CDs and audio books as well as 20 interactive games. Or, if you prefer to relax with pictures, movies or music of your own, or need to charge your laptop, simply plug in your iPod via USB or RCA jack for a wider screen experience.There’s something for everyone, every mood and taste and of course you can play, pause, or rewind to fit your own schedule.
- Freshen up in our Arrivals lounges at London Heathrow Terminal 5 and London Gatwick (in the Sofitel Arora Hotel).Here you can shower, enjoy a meal, catch up on the day’s news and check your emails.The Arrivals lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 5 is open daily from 05.00 – 14:00 and offers you the following services:
- a selection of delicious dining options
- personal cabanas with private Infinity bathrooms
- a hydrotherapy area with full-body jet showers
- Elemis Travel Spa treatments available from 06:00 to help you feel rejuvenated
- a suit pressing service
- unlimited free internet access
- a News Zone to keep you up-to-date.
Now look up the price!…A flight with return, First Class from London to New York, a staggering figure of 9.450,13 pounds!… What about an economy ticket? 457,13 pounds!… You gotta pay the Price!…
Now can God give us a First Class life? Obviously He can, but not all are ready to pay the “Price for it”!…Humbleness, faithfulness and TOTAL SURRENDER TO HIM!…
13 “Oh, that My people would listen to Me,
That Israel would walk in My ways!
14 I would soon subdue their enemies,
And turn My hand against their adversaries.
15 The haters of the LORD would pretend submission to Him,
But their fate would endure forever.
16 He would have fed them also with the finest of wheat;
And with honey from the rock I would have satisfied you.”