One more tragic death by a music Diva, Whitney Huston. The cause of death is still being investigated but everything leads to drugs, alcohol and a collection of prescription pills.
We can see by the pictures what drugs do to people’s lives.
Now, I know a drug that is worse that crack cocaine, heroine, marijuana, heed, alcohol, etc…
Let me give some of the characteristics of this drug:
- Is highly addictive, the more you use it the more you want.
- Destroys your ability to think.
- Makes you ignore the reality
- Destroys relationships, families and marriages.
- Finishes up dreams and hopes.
- Destroys the self-esteem.
- Destroys wealth and leads to misery.
- Leads your body to get older,sick and week.
- Takes away the brightness of your countenance.
- Makes one depressed.
- Brings guilty and self-pity.
- Makes one disrespect his own body.
- Brings mood swings.
However the worst effect is…. Hell!…
The name of the drugs is SIN.
It’s leading millions to misery, here on earth and worst will lead them to hell one day…
Now that’s a big tragedy!….
The biggest sin is to reject the Grace of God, trough Jesus Christ and live a wild life, satisfying de desires and cravings of our flesh.
Are you a “Drug” addict?
Food for thought:
1 Thessalonians 5:5-10
“5 You are all sons of light and sons of the day. We are not of the night nor of darkness. 6 Therefore let us not sleep, as others do, but let us watch and be sober. 7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk are drunk at night. 8 But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and as a helmet the hope of salvation. 9 For God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, 10 who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. “