“Faith-ty Breach”

We all know that things of value are meant to be kept in a safe place.We just don’t place things of value anywhere to be lost and found isn’t? Let it be an important document, money, jewelry or even information held on a computer. Burglars, hackers, etc…are looking for a safety breach, so that they can take possession of important assets and values.

You have heard about safety breach in several houses, events or public institutions.

Now,let me present the “Faith-ty Breach“.

The spiritual life, is in my opinion, what defines our outwardly  life. How you are able to use your faith, to connect with God, to be spiritual aware of the traps of the devil. Evil Spirits they know once your faith is Stollen, that’s it!…They will gain access and rob the most important asset one has-Our Salvation.

Faith is the bridge that connect us to God. Obviously that all hell works to “Bombard” this bridge, to “Rob” your faith, so that one, discredits God and stops living by faith.

Let’s see the “Bombs” used by the devil to destroy our faith:

• Doubts
  • Fear
  • Emotions
  • Anxiety
  • Worries
  • Distractions
  • Delays
  • Negativity
  • Tragic Events
  • Loss of family members
  • Bad testimonies

I’m sure the list goes on.

In a nutshell:

WE HAVE TO SAFEGUARD OUR FAITH!…Protect it all all cost, because our life and our salvation depends on it.

Have you been “Faith-ty Breach”?

2 Timothy 4:7

“I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.”

This entry was posted in Protect your Faith and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to “Faith-ty Breach”

1. Luisa,oxford says:

Boa tarde,Pastor muito forte esta inspiracao,temos um combate a nossa frente todos os dias,mas o mais importante e GUARDAR A FE,porque nossa SALVACAO depende disso.Deus abencoe.

Dona Luisa,

Esse é o espirito. O que é importante deve ser guardado. E o que tem de mais importante do que a Salvação? Lembra daquela passagem? O que adianta o homem ganhar o mundo inteiro e perder a sua alma?
      God bless you.

2. Diana walton says:

It true we have to safeguard our faith by not entertaing such bad thoughts

Dear Diana,

Thanks for your comment. It’s of the most importance that we keep our faith, because our salvation depends on it.
      God bless you.

3. Pingback: Spiritual Hacker « HOLY FIRE-ELIJAH'S BLOG

4. Stacey Brown says:

Thanks for this message pastor. it makes me think and reminds me that the devil tries a faithty breach. ALWAYS!

5. Briony Bangura says:

Yes pastor, I need to protect my faith! It’s also important to know the methods the devil uses so we can work against them! The devil has used many of those bomb to destroy my faith, but by meditating on the word of God as well as exercising my faith I believe I will be safe-guarding my faith. Thank you for sharing!

God Bless.

Dear Briony,

I’m so happy to see your spiritual development. In just 2 weeks you’ve progressed a lot!
      Safeguarding our faith is vital, for our faith dependes on it.
      god bless you.