Spiritual Virgin

purity

We all know that God choose virgin Mary to be Jesus mum. What you may not know it is that this girl for sure wasn’t just a virgin in her body. If God choose her, it’s because He saw in her a different behavior, different attitudes, a different spirit, that probably didn’t see in others. Because she was different and she called God’s attention, her life changed dramatically.

Everybody knows that once  virginity is lost, there is no way back, you lost you lost. However, spiritually speaking, things are different because you may have already lost your spiritual virginity, meaning your sanctity and purity, but if you want, you can rescue it.

Every time we:

• Have the bad eyes towards someone
  • Judge people in our mind
  • Speak wrong things
  • Are selfish
  • Are proud
  • Are lazy in spiritual life
  • Pretend to be someone that we are not
  • Have malice by twisting facts
  • Are picky
  • Lie
  • Gossip

We are “Rapping our Holiness”

If we live in the practice of these things and others, it’s  like we are loosing our virginity (Spiritual Purity) constantly and if we don’t do anything about it, yes it is lost and there is no way back.One has to be like children, pure and innocent in their Spirit. No wonder why the Lord Jesus said ” Let the children come to me for theirs is the Kingdom of God”

If we decide to stop with this things as God says, look what will happen….

2 Chronicles 7:14

“…if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin”

If we do exactly as it is written, things will change forever in our life without any shadow or mark from the past.

2 Corinthians 11:3

“now I’m afraid that exactly as the Snake seduced Eve with his smooth patter, you are being lured away from the simple purity of your love for Christ.”

Collaboration of Ana Bacala

This entry was posted in Holiness, Mrs. Ana and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

19 Responses to Spiritual Virgin

1. Michelle Fordah says:

This message is so strong! It’s a very harsh way to speak about being pure a living in the right way before God, but it is exactly that reason why it is remembered. I will always remember this! I don’t want to do any of these things and lose my spiritual virginity. I want to protect it just as I protect my physical virginity.

2. Hellena Gusinyu says:

Spiritual virgin is the one who manifest a quality of spiritual devotion to god.God can choose us if we dont gossip he brings us back home and restores us to his service .You loose your virginity once and you cant get it again but to become a spiritual virgin,what an opportunity it is quite possible to start all over again.Spiritual virgin doesn’t destroy your past but it tranforms it. The god who made the universe out of nothing can take your past and make from it something beautful imagine virgin Mary till now people always know her because she lived a blameless life .

3. Karen says:

This message made me really think. I was thinking why are we so quick to lose the spiritual virginity?
    And I started to see where I needed to be more “decent” and now always in the back of my mind is ‘am I close to lose my “virginity” and through this message I am changeing :)

4. Sally Kimondo says:

Thank you so much, this message is very inspiring and more importantly a key aspect is to look into one’s own spiritually life in order not to loose the values of what God continues to expect from us! To be exclusive inside out!
    This message has personally made me to reflect more on my spiritual Virginity in order not lose the spiritual virginity due to grudge, lies etc! Spiritual check up wake up call!

5. Judith Ddossa says:

Thank you mrs Ana for this message. That is exactly what i was thinking for a week now. I am keeping telling myself that i need a break, a break to examine myself, my heart, my mind, my body, my soul, and most importantly my spirit to make sure i am 100% pure before the living God. My life on this earth depend on it but most importantly my salvation depends on it. Therefore no point of entering the altar of the living God on the 16th asking to be renew without making sure that you are pure.

6. Briony Bangura says:

I totally agree with the statement or bible verse at the end of this blog post. I am being lured everyday to lose my spiritual virginity, just like a virgin works to preserve herself through dressing decently and not allowing herself to be in situations where she could lose her virginity or even be a victim of rape I need to do likewise. Everyday I will start to evaluate myself,or should I say my purity before God. This is the value in Christians and what catches God attention. As I develop my relation with God I always want His attention to be on me so likewise I need to preserve my spiritual virginity.

Dear Briony,

That’s what we have to do. And how do we preserve our “Spiritual Virginity”? By being watchful, and have a God fearful character. That’s why we need the Holy Spirit in order to maintain ourselves in the faith. Thanks for your comment.

7. Hi pastor, this message is very strong, after reading it I re-evaluated myself to make sure that I am keeping my spiritual virginity and do not stray from the path that I am on. I want to catch God attention.

Smiley fontoura

8. Virginia Chuna says:

It’s very interesting how what we do for our physical lives we should also do for our spiritual lives. For example a person who is pure will do everything to remain pure, although we are human beings and not perfect we are subject to get a stain on our lives but the whole point is to not allow the stain to affect us from remaining pure…

Thank you for the message, very inspiring
    Virginia Chuna

9. Pingback: PART I: The Modest Christian Woman | The Pink Flamingo

10. Thank Jesus says:

Our virginity is so pure the flesh and its actions can’t be anything but brought to obedience to Jesus when he calls it to rest
    See I am a member of the body of. Christ and though a part can seem weaker we help exemplify the head to heal so faith can heal in due time and bring about the sanctifacation to Christ not this world see the works God creates isn’t for this world but himself alone
    So the boasting about weakness when people don’t know what’s up is satan being an accuser just as always trying so hard to get kilt

11. Pingback: How To Become A Spiritual Virgin | Information