January is a peculiar month, because gives us oportunity to refocus, to make new goals, to start afresh and if necessary all over again!..There’s where a true beginning starts, on decisions.
If we keep on doing things as we have been doing lately, what can we expect from this year 2014?… So what things can you do in your life different?
Here are some hints and tips:
- Make a check up.
- Enrol in a gym or start some kind of physical exercise.
- Eat healthier, avoid as much as you can “Junk Food”.
- Make a diet to loose weight.
- Tackle your debts.
- Avoid unnecessary credit expenditure.
- Apply for a new Job.
- Take your driver’s licence.
- Make a business plan.
- Give that call, send that email, on and on again.
- Spend more quality time with your loved ones.
- Be more patient.
- Show your love to them in different ways.
- Be attentive to their needs.
- Communicate more
- Seek ways to improve your relationship.
- Be selfless.
- Make of your partner your confident, best friend.
- Do not neglect your intimacy.
- Have more complicity.
- Do not use your heart above your head when engaging in to a relationship.
- Overome past failures in love life.
- Overcome shyness.
- Invest more in your appearance.
- Get rid of complexes.
- Work out your inner beauty.
- Develop a relationship with God, by putting Him 1st in your life, trough obedience to His word and denying yourself.
- Receive the Holy Spirit.
- Become a soul winner.
- Take decisions to please God, instead of your flesh.
- Be consistent in your attendance to the church.
Can you add something else on the list? Give your hint also.