There’s one ticket that has to be cancelled in our life!..The Ticket to Hell!.. Whether you may like it or not there’s a ticket with one’s name to be admitted there!..
Due to our sins and transgressions we lacked God’s grace. Therefore the Lord Jesus came to redeem us and cancel that “Ticket to Hell”.
“13 And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, 14 having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross.”
Now who has had that “Ticket” cancelled? Have you got yours cancelled?
If you are doubtful about it or you just don’t know, then you have got the greatest of unsolved problems in your life!…The last ticket it’s still on….
What must I do to have it cancelled you may ask?
Well here it goes some steps:
- Make a prayer right now by repenting from your sins, your past and totally surrender your life to the Lord Jesus by making Him, your master, your owner, your conductor, your driver…
- Get baptised in the waters by immersion, so that you can live in newness of life
- Seek to get to know more about God and His will, by meditating daily in His word.
- Do not be oblivious of church. Come and engage in to fellowship and learn how to exercise your faith so that you can maintain your salvation. Join one of the UCKG HelpCentres scattered all over the word.
- Learn about the Holy Spirit and fight to have it. He is the guarantee of your salvation.
As for me I will say what king David wrote:
You canceled my ticket to hell—
that’s not my destination!
If you love your loved ones, please forward them this message, post in your facebook, email them, etc..